Saturday, July 25, 2009

What the F*** was that?

Out of my almost 28 years of existence...that was probably one of the worst things I ever witnessed.

I don't know how to put it....the Jays lost the game after leading 8-0 or leading 9-1? Let's say 8-0.

We had 16 hits. 16 for crying out loud! Then what happened? The bullpen.

If the bullpen was going to blow it, at least put Dirk Hayhurst in since I can't stay mad at him for making any mistakes. Instead, he just sits there....day in and day out. I don't want to know what's going on with Downs. League can just disappear anytime soon. And in Shawn Camp's defense, despite his 0-5 record, he's been one of our most consistent pitchers out of the bullpen. At least, in my humble opinion.

It was just the most brutal thing I had ever seen, despite every single GOOD thing that happened. Hilly's chin-pube induced 2-homer game for one. Hell, that's all I can think of at the moment. Well, other than at BP when Cecilicious was 2 feet away from me, running into the dugout...*ahem* Fangirl moment over. (Sorry, gotta focus on ALL the positives lol)

Call me a moron, but how was today's game in particular JP's fault? Apparently he's the one who has to pay for what happened. And by no means am I a JP defender.

To show the gravity of how AWFUL today was....look at what was created on YouTube that I just found today. This is what the world's coming to....Jays losing after being up 8-0, and this.




No comments:

Post a Comment