Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Tangled Web Jered Weaves

I don't care how good he is, he needs to stop kicking our ass.  New career high of 15 K's...he's amazing to watch. But that game was quite painful to watch for Jays fans, especially after the debacle of last night.

But while the game had barely started, I could not believe how many people on Twitter were bringing the whole Jays team down. Jo-Jo sucked for giving up that one run...the whole team sucks because they can't hit Weaver.

Quality start - 6IP with 3ER. Jo-Jo? 7IP with 1ER.  He wasn't exactly efficient and he did give up a lot of hits - but he still pitched a good game against a good team. It will definitely make things interesting depending on Litsch's start against King Felix tomorrow night.

But I haven't had one of these in a while and I didn't want to resort to it...here's a rant.

I will never understand how anybody could wish injury upon any player in the sport. The amount of people I saw rejoicing that EE was on the bench because of his cramped hip flexor, or people thinking Davis was taken out because of his error since "he sucks".

Wanting a player benched for attitude issues is something completely different IMHO...teach him a lesson. Unfortunately, some fans need to learn some class.

Kinda makes me wish people were still whining about Bob Davidson :) /end rant

No comments:

Post a Comment