Tuesday, August 11, 2009

*sigh* Should Have Guessed

This is why I hate watching the Jays play the Yankees.

Things can look SO good during the game, with a bases clearing double by our clean-up hitter (imagine that!) getting us to tie the game....then Ruiz hitting his first home run as a Jay (you know, it's the second coming, after all)...Jingles' amazing catch....but no. Of course, since we're playing the Yankees, we don't just blow the game, we blow it BADLY.

And why does it always seem to be with back-2-back homers? It happened with Doc's start last week.

Ugh. As much as I'm rooting for Carlson to get over whatever troubles he's having, he's more painful to watch than League at the moment...and that's FAR from good.

Oh well. I guess I should get used to seeing this since the team's going to be financially flexible for who knows how long.

Bitterness totally ruins my blog lol

No comments:

Post a Comment