Monday, March 01, 2010

Baseball's Here!


And there are already Photo Day photos available for the Jays? I figured that maybe it was a figment of my imagination due to the sudden crash of post-Olympic Hockey Gold excitement. But when you see a professional photo of Scott Richmond wearing a spray-painted yellow piece of tin foil on a Baseball Canada lanyard, Olympic withdrawal can't even create that kind of awesomeness.

Baseball season is here. I don't care what anybody else thinks, but Spring Training is the official start of Baseball. Unfortunately, Spring Training wasn't in my cards this year so I have to stay at home, cursing the Baseball Gods as my sister gets to soak up the Florida weather along with Basebally goodness. For the 5th year in a row, I will just shout out, "Next year, Baseball Gods......Next Year."

Seeing photos of the 2010 Jays has whipped my brain into the mindset that in a little over a month, I will be sitting in my seat at the Dome for the home opener, with multiple overpriced Bud in my hands.

And I can't flipping wait.

In other related news, this picture made my brain short-circuit. Jingles in a Brewers uniform and not wearing the number 1. I wouldn't have lived to blog if Brauny was visible in the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment