Saturday, January 16, 2010

It Was Not Supposed To Be An Off-Season For Me

But so far, it pretty much has been.

I don't know if it's because I despise the off-season, or whether it's because there's just some stuff I can't handle about the longest 6 months of the year. And so far it's been even harder with the loss of Doc, Arnsberg, Scootz, and Jingles.

I do have a New Year's resolution for the blog. I don't just want to blog more often, but I want it to be less of a "venting" type blog. With the way the 2010 season is looking for the Jays, there'll probably be even more negatives than last year though they might surprise me. Life is too short to be angry. Not saying I won't be critical of stuff that pisses me off :) But you catch my drift.

I guess now that pitchers and catchers report in 32 days and State of the Franchise is coming up in less than 2 weeks (though I haven't received my invitation yet), I'm really starting to get into a Baseball mood.

It's just too bad there's no World Baseball Classic to tide me over this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment